11.02.2013

For the Glory

Well here I am again.

I've spent the last couple of years soaking up my new city and falling in love with the plans God has for me here!  Knoxville is amazing, y'all.

People say y'all way more here than they do in Charlotte.
(And subsequently, so do I.)

An orange in my sweet tea has become my (most delicious) bad habit.

Everyone eats, breathes, and bleeds the color orange.
(I'm getting there.)

God is doing crazy amazing things in my heart and in this city, and I can't wait to share more with you!

I hope to share what God is teaching me.
I hope to encourage and influence as the Lord blesses me with His wisdom.
I hope to give ideas on cooking and cleaning and making a home and teaching children and loving people as I learn by God's grace how to do these things.

I started In The Mystery years ago for all these things.  If you decide to take a look around, know that God has blessed me in so many ways with His wisdom.  But also know that I have matured a lot in my faith over the years.  I have learned new things, and above all else, I've learned more about who I am in Christ.  So please, give me grace as I start this journey again!  I'm excited to see how God uses my words for His glory -- because isn't that what this life is about?  For the Glory.

"Blessed are you, God of Israel, our father from of old and forever.  To you, O God, belong the greatness and the might, the glory, the victory, the majesty, the splendor;  Yes!  Everything in heaven, everything on earth; the kingdom all yours!  You’ve raised yourself high over all.  Riches and glory come from you, you’re ruler over all;  You hold strength and power in the palm of your hand to build up and strengthen all.  And here we are, O God, our God, giving thanks to you, praising your splendid Name." - 1 Chronicles 29:10-13

No comments:

Post a Comment